Update 1.08 has arrived for Rust Console Edition, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
It was only a few days ago when patch 1.07 was deployed for Rust Console Edition. The previous update was a pretty big one that had performance improvements as well as prevented the game from crashing in many areas.
Well today an even newer patch has been released and it’s update number 1.08. It should now be available for the PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game.
Patch 1.08 does not feature any new content or features. This quick little hotfix is mainly to address some niggling bug fixes. You can read the full patch notes below.
Rust Console Edition Update 1.08 Patch Notes
- Fixed Garage door collisions. Players should be able to use jump ups again.
- Crafting UI, Map UI and Inventory UI now contain the same button prompt. “Close” and “Back”.
- Fixed a missing frame in the aiming animation for the crossbow.
- Fixed the stuttering animation of jackhammer while holding it.
- Fixed a bug causing the skin bundle Preview to show incorrect logos, this is now [store] instead of [locker].
- Fixed a bug stopping players from purchasing the bundle until they have as many Rustcoins as the original price (Non-discounted).
- Fixed a crash with Skin store scrolling.
- Added more debugging into the skin store to track issues with Australia.
The information provided above comes from the game’s official website. Rust is out now for the PC, PlayStation and Xbox platforms.
You May Like Also